Central Railway is operating special trains this winter between Mumbai and Sawantwadi. These trains are Triweekly specials with a total of 22 trips, between Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, Mumbai and Sawantwadi.
From Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Mumbai to Sawantwadi
- Train number: 01095
- Departure from: Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, Mumbai
- Departure Time: 05.15hrs.
- Arrival at: Sawantwadi
- Arrival Time: 16.30hrs on the same day
- Days of service: Every Saturday, Monday and Thursday from 22nd December 2016 to 12th January 2017.
From Sawantwadi to Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, Mumbai
- Train number: 01096
- Departure from: Sawantwadi
- Departure Time: 07.30hrs.
- Arrival at: Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, Mumbai
- Arrival Time: 17.15hrs. on the same day
- Days of service: Every Sunday, Tuesday and Friday from 23rd December 2016 to 13th January 2017
Dadar, Thane, Panvel, Roha, Khed, Chiplun, Sangameshwar, Ratnagiri, Rajapur Road, Kankavali, Sindhudurg, Kudal
Composition: One AC-Chair Car, 7 Second Class Chair Car, 2 General Second Class and 2 General Second Class cum Guard’s Brake van.
How to book
You can book online at the IRCTC website: https://www.irctc.co.in/
Check trains schedule at: http://www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in/