Central Railway is operating special trains this winter between Mumbai and Tirunelveli. These trains are weekly specials with a total of 10 trips, between Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, Mumbai and Tirunelveli.
From Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Mumbai to Tirunelveli
- Train number: 01067
- Departure from: Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, Mumbai
- Departure Time: 16.40hrs.
- Arrival at: Tirunelveli
- Arrival Time: 02.15hrs. on the third day
- Days of service: Every Sunday from 18th December 2016 to 15th January 2017
From Tirunelveli to Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Mumbai
- Train number: 01068
- Departure from: Tirunelveli
- Departure Time: 04.45hrs.
- Arrival at: Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, Mumbai
- Arrival Time: 12.30hrs the next day
- Days of service: Every Tuesday from 20th December 2016 to 17th January 2017
Dadar, Thane, Panvel, Roha, Khed, Chiplun, Ratnagiri, Kankavali, Kudal, Sawantwadi Road, Thivim, Karmali, Madgaon, Karwar, Kumta, Mookambika Road Byndoor, Udupi, Mulki, Mangalore Junction, Kasargod, Kannur, Thalassery, Kozhikode, Tirur, Shoranur Junction, Thrisur, Aluva, Ernakulam, Kollam, Thiruvananthapuram, Neyyantinkara, Kulliturai, Eraniel, Nagarcoil Town, Vallayur.
How to book
You can book online at the IRCTC website: https://www.irctc.co.in/
Check trains schedule at: http://www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in/